What You Might Want To Consider
If you have an idea of what type of property you want that is good but if not, do not rule out any types of property until you have viewed them. When I came to Mallorca, my idea was a villa with its own pool and land, in reality this would not have been a good 1st property for me and my needs and I ended up buying a house away from the coast, in a complex of 10 with a shared pool - costs are lower, I have neighbours who teach me Spanish and who help me out if I have any problems and I am part of a community, I have made many useful contacts and friends and I enjoy living in a typical Mallorcan village.
When thinking about your requirements, some of the things you might consider are:-
- Do you want to be located in a holiday resort?
- Would you consider living away from the coast?
- Are you considering property with rental potential?
- Do you require finance to purchase your property?
- Do you want a pool, if so your own pool or shared?
- Do you want to be in a complex or in a more individual property?
- Do you want land?
- Do you want to be in a lively area or more quiet and peaceful?
- Do you want holidaymakers for neighbours or permanent living Spanish or expats?
Whatever you decide, South East Mallorca Property can find the ideal property for you.